Contact Wealden Ambulance Services
If you would like to discuss your requirements and how we can help, please get in touch:Telephone: +44 (0)1323 486888E-mail (events): email@example.comAddress:Office 72Innovation CentreHighfield DriveSt. Leonards on Sea
Your views are important to us, both positive and negative.
Although we aim to provide a high-quality service, there will be times when we do not get it right. We encourage you, our patients and families, to get in touch with us when you believe that our service has not been as it should.
We have an on-line feed back form please follow the link below.
We welcome the opportunity to learn from these situations and to use them to improve future services.
firstname.lastname@example.org is your first point of contact should you have a comment, concern or complaint about the service you have received and we will do our best to deal with them quickly, fairly and efficiently.
If you wish to raise a comment, concern or complaint on behalf of someone else, we will need to obtain appropriate consent and, if this is not possible, we discuss with you what we need to do to progress the matter.
On receipt of all comments, concerns and complaints, we will:
- Acknowledge these verbally and / or in writing within three working days of its receipt;
- Agree with you what will happen next;
- Investigate the circumstances surrounding the incident;
- Explain what action we are going to take;
- Aim to provide you with a response within 35 working days, or sooner, and explain when this is not possible.